Wearing masks is now mandatory !
Bring your own prayer mat. It's mandatory!
Entry may not be permitted 15 minutes after the designated time.
0. Persons who have travelled to other provinces or out of the country are required to avoid being in any public place for 14 days from the date of their return.
1. Brothers having any medical conditions such as one or more COVID symptoms or compromised immune system (e.g. old age, diabetic, on chemotherapy) should refrain themselves from coming to Masjid.
2. No Children/Kids (under 14) are allowed in the masjid until further notice.
3. No wudu or ablution in the masjid. These areas will be closed until further notice.
4. Please maintain mandatory social distance (6 feet/2 meter apart). We recommend wearing face mask in the Masjid premises
* To cancel your registration please send an email to