None will be allowed without online registration (even if the number of attendees is less than 50)
Access will be denied without proper Masks and Prayer mat.
You may not be allowed if a fake email/phone number used for registration. This is important for contact tracing should an infection occur.
Maintain social distance at all times and please do not socialize in front of the masjid.
If you have health issues (e.g. asthma) with wearing masks in the proper way, please do not attend the congregation.
0. Persons who have travelled to other provinces or out of the country are required to avoid being in any public place for 14 days from the date of their return.
1. Brothers having any medical conditions such as one or more COVID symptoms or compromised immune system (e.g. old age, diabetic, on chemotherapy) should refrain themselves from coming to Masjid.
2. No Children/Kids (under 14) are allowed in the masjid until further notice.
3. No wudu or ablution in the masjid. These areas will be closed until further notice.
4. Please maintain mandatory social distance (6 feet/2 meter apart). We recommend wearing face mask in the Masjid premises
* To cancel your registration please send an email to