FIA COVID Directives
1. Mask is mandatory in the masjid premises.
2. Prayer Mati is highly recommended.
3. Washrooms are OPEN at your own risk. We will clean/sanitize twice a week.
4. No Physical distancing required: Please treat your brothers' preferences with respect and kindness. i.e. Your fellow brothers may NOT like to share their prayer mat with you!
5. Registration for Juma' is REQUIRED for crowd control with a maximum capacity.
6. Kids 7+ are allowed.
7. No proof of vaccine required.
0. Persons who have traveled to other provinces or out of the country are required to avoid being in any public place for 14 days from the date of their return.
--You are fully vaccinated.
1. Brothers having any medical conditions such as one or more COVID symptoms or compromised immune system (e.g. old age, diabetes, on chemotherapy) should refrain from coming to Masjid.
2. No Children/Kids (under 14) are allowed in the masjid until further notice.
3. Masjid access will be denied without proper Masks and Prayer mat.
4. Washrooms are closed for use.