As you know Fredericton will be in the orange phase at midnight today.
To implement effective precautions to prevent the infection, FIA will follow the following rules strictly from tomorrow:
1. None will be allowed without online registration (even if the number of attendees is less than 50)
2. Access will be denied without proper Masks and Prayer mat.
3. You may not be allowed if a fake email/phone number used for registration. This is important for contact tracing should an infection occur.
4. Maintain social distance at all times and please do not socialize in front of the masjid.
5. If you have health issues (e.g. asthma) with wearing masks in the proper way, please do not attend the congregation.
We have to be extra vigilant since there is evidence of community spread. If you are not worried about getting the virus yourself realize that you can still spread it and have adverse effects on other people.
Please cooperate with our volunteers. Your cooperation is highly recommended.
Based on the provincial government announcement today masks will be mandatory in the Masjid premises.
We appreciate your cooperation during Juma' and regular prayers.
Surveillance cameras are installed inside the Masjid.
FYI we continue to have problems of unregistered persons attending Juma' prayer that make our task more difficult.
Please make sure your attendance within 15 minutes of the starting time. We may allow some unregistered persons after 15 minutes if any slots left vacant.
FIA COVID guidelines as follows:
1. You must register for Juma’a prayer. Registration at
( https://www.frederictonislamicassociation.com , or search “FIA
NB” on Google).
2. For contact tracing and to validate your registration, your mobile
number or email address are mandatory .
3. You may be declined entry if you do not comply with these
4. Entry may not be permitted 15 minutes after the designated time.
5. You are required to bring your own prayer mat.
6. We highly recommend the use of a face mask.
7. You must observe social distancing at all times in the vicinity of
1. FIA has distributed 8+ lamb meat to the needy families in Fredericton.
2. Juma registration is now open! 2 sessions this time In sha Allah.
3. Salat timetable for the year is now available for download.
Juma registration is now open! There will be one session for Juma on Eid day.
Please find the start time for all sessions if you have not received an automatic notification yet.
Prayer-1: 7:00 AM
Prayer-2: 7:50 AM
Prayer-3: 8:40 AM
Prayer-4: 9:30 AM
Eid-prayer registration is now open.
Last date for the registration: 2020-07-27
Based on Fiqh Council of North America (FCNA) the Day of the Eidul-Adha will be Friday, July 31 In sha Allah.
Location: FIA has decided the Eid prayer to be held in the Masjid due to Pandemic related closures and restrictions.
Timing of the prayer: please register for any sessions available through our web: https://www.frederictonislamicassociation.com/
All the current restrictions for the Juma prayer will also be applicable to the Eid prayer.
Do NOT bring/register for any kids under 13 as we are not permitted to do so.
We shall need to vacate the Masjid as early as the khutbah finishes for the next session.
Allah swears an oath by them when He says in the Quran: "By the dawn; by the ten nights" (Sura 89:1-2)
"No good deeds are better than what is done in these first ten days of Dhul-Hijjah.” Some companions of the Prophet said, “Not even jihad in the way of Allah?” The Prophet said, “Not even jihad in the way of Allah, except for a man who goes out with his life and wealth at risk and he returns with nothing.” (Bukhari)
"There are no days in which righteous deeds are more beloved to Allah than in these (ten) days." (Abu Dawud)
"One fast during these days is equal to the fasting of one complete year, and the worship of one night during this period is equal to the worship in the Lailatul-Qadr" (Tirmidhi).
New registration page is launched!
New guidelines & Sessions for Juma'
Based on FIA's recent board meeting, the following additional guidelines are offered as part of the ongoing pandemic preparation.
Mobile Number Or Email address is MANDATORY to validate your registration.
Our volunteer may DECLINE your entry if you cannot comply with the given mandates set by FIA.
There will be NO entry after 15 minutes of the Starting time.
Masjid door lock-code will be changed every three months for security purpose.
We are working on a new Facebook page for your convenience.
*Do not forget to bring your own prayer mat for Salat.
**We strongly recommend wearing face mask in the Masjid premises.
***Please update your participation when needed to accommodate other brothers.
We have Three sessions this week
Khutbah-1 : 1:30 PM
Khutbah-2 : 2:15 PM
Khutbah-3 : 3:00 PM (If available)
Restrictions due to COVID-19
0. Persons who have traveled to other provinces or out of the country are required to avoid being in any public place for 14 days from the date of their return.
1. Brothers having any medical conditions such as one or more COVID symptoms or compromised immune system (e.g. old age, diabetic, on chemotherapy) should refrain themselves from coming to Masjid.
2. No Children/Kids (under 14) are allowed in the masjid until further notice.
3. No wudu or ablution in the masjid. These areas will be closed until further notice.
4. Please maintain mandatory social distance (6 feet/2 meter apart). We put an “X” mark in the rows for your convenience.
5. Only Fard (mandatory) prayers to be prayed at the masjid, all Sunnah (Optional) prayers to be performed at home.