New guidelines & Sessions for Juma'
Based on FIA's recent board meeting, the following additional guidelines are offered as part of the ongoing pandemic preparation.
Mobile Number Or Email address is MANDATORY to validate your registration.
Our volunteer may DECLINE your entry if you cannot comply with the given mandates set by FIA.
There will be NO entry after 15 minutes of the Starting time.
Masjid door lock-code will be changed every three months for security purpose.
We are working on a new Facebook page for your convenience.
*Do not forget to bring your own prayer mat for Salat.
**We strongly recommend wearing face mask in the Masjid premises.
***Please update your participation when needed to accommodate other brothers.
We have Three sessions this week
Khutbah-1 : 1:30 PM
Khutbah-2 : 2:15 PM
Khutbah-3 : 3:00 PM
Restrictions due to COVID-19
0. Persons who have traveled to other provinces or out of the country are required to avoid being in any public place for 14 days from the date of their return.
1. Brothers having any medical conditions such as one or more COVID symptoms or compromised immune system (e.g. old age, diabetic, on chemotherapy) should refrain themselves from coming to Masjid.
2. No Children/Kids (under 14) are allowed in the masjid until further notice.
3. No wudu or ablution in the masjid. These areas will be closed until further notice.
4. Please maintain mandatory social distance (6 feet/2 meter apart). We put an “X” mark in the rows for your convenience.
5. Only Fard (mandatory) prayers to be prayed at the masjid, all Sunnah (Optional) prayers to be performed at home.